LEADERSHIP: FALL 2022 COUPLES TRIP
September 8th-10th, 2022
Come and participate in networking, problem solving, practice analysis, goal setting, and continued education on leadership.A few of the possible adventures included are: backpacking in the Sawtooth Mountains, fly fishing with the help of a local guide, and swimming in pristine alpine lakes. Check the current event overview for full details on this specific event.
What is included: CE Credits, all food and drink during the event, boating activites, some backpacking supplies are avalible if needed (please let us know in advance what you need), and swag.
Things to take note of that are not included: Travel to and from the event and lodging during the event. If you have your own backpacking supplies you are encouraged to bring them.
We will send you a welcome email with the overview for this Event.
Refunds, less a $250 non-refundable administrative fee, are available if Elevation Association is notified of the cancellation more than 60 days prior to the course. If cancellation is between 60 to 30 days prior to the course, we will refund 50% of the tuition. If cancellation is less than 30 days prior to the course, we are unable to offer a refund. Tuition transfers are available upon request with notification to Elevation Association.
Schedule For This Event
- 9:30 am Arrive at Elevation Association Facility
- 10:00 am Kick-off meeting
- 10:30 CE classes round #1
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Leave Norton Lakes Trailhead
- 2:00 pm Arrive at trailhead leave for Norton Lakes and Hike
- 5:00 pm Drive back and clean up
- 7:00 pm Dinner at Dr. Hill's home
- 8:00 pm 2023 Location Presentation
- 7:30 am Breakfast
- 8:00 am CE classes round #2
- 9:30 am Prep to leave for Alturas Lake and drive
- 11:30 am Lunch at beach
- 12:30 pm Boating & lake activites
- 5:30 pm Dinner at the beach
- 6:30 pm Fireside keynote speaker
- 7:30 pm Drive back
- 7:30 am Breakfast
- 8:00 am CE classes round #3
- 9:30 am CE classes round #4
- 11:00 pm Closing
Main Objective and Target Audience
Main Objective: To provide Continuing Education Credits for dentists on how to become better leaders. Course objectives will be taught through in-person lectures and hands-on recreational activities.
Target Audience: Dentists